Friday, May 15, 2009

The end show

I haven’t been able to add a blog for a long time because I have been very busy sleeping and stuff... well yeah also art has set loads of unofficial/official to do which is basically finish your zine print 50 pages of it off had print 40 business cards and stuff which was annoying . But yeah I was happy because my zine was the first to sell out. Yeah I have been really tiered for like the last two weeks because mainly staying up late for some reason. I was going to go out today but I couldn't be bothered and it looks like my laziness was a good thing because now it is raining meaning i have avoided getting wet. Also I don't know why people make the analogy that it always rains when they are feeling down instead of thinking that the rain makes people generally feel down. yeah so we had our art show and it went well the only problem was that my piece did not go exactly how I wanted it to I wanted it to be in complete darkness so that people had to explore the room more but dean needed the light for his piece to look good, I think it would have worked if the lanterns had real tea lights in them but I couldn't have them because it was a health hazard. While I was ushering I got one man that take at lest an hour to show around he was really interested in all the art and sometime i just couldn't tell him enough about a particular art piece. by the end of the art show my feet were hurting so bad from all the standing that I did yeah also art strand should have let us have a later start today because the cleaning up was finished really early and I am so tiered now because i couldn't have a lie in. anyway here are some pictures of my art and also basically my collaborator dean. also bellow is a link to a animation which i did as part of my final piece but then thought that it was to short and also there was no projector so i didn't show it. p.s. press play and wait for it to buff then pause and let the loading bar load fully if you want it to play properly.

http://www.zshare.net/video/60066973eaccd748/

this is deans piece in the "rat room" and the ones bellow are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment